Our clients often call on us to analyze complex state and federal antitrust and trade regulation laws and help prevent enforcement violations before they occur. We counsel domestic and international companies, including their officers and directors, in civil and criminal antitrust matters and implement strategies that assist them in avoiding antitrust liability.
Our antitrust attorneys have earned the highest ratings by Martindale-Hubbell and have been named among the Best Lawyers in America® in antitrust, securities, and banking and finance litigation. One of our legal team members is a former trial attorney for the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He later became the Chief of the Fraud and Public Corruption Section for the Criminal Division in the Southern District of Florida.
Our lawyers have experience handling antitrust and fraud cases for the federal government and representing clients in court and in mergers and acquisitions. We’ve represented the following clients in dealings with the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and the Attorney General of Florida:
- National telecommunications firms;
- Major manufacturers;
- Retail companies;
- Health care institutions; and,
- Other clients on proactive measures.
Whether you need a trial team with extensive litigation experience in antitrust cases or legal counsel with knowledge in various industries, our attorneys can help offer comprehensive solutions to complex antitrust problems.
News & Insights
- Media Mention, Tampa Bay Business Journal, 8.16.21
- Firm News, Daily Business Review, 5.25.21
- Recognition, The American Lawyer, 5.20.21
- Firm News, U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, 11.6.20
- Firm News, Law360, 9.2.20
- Recognition, The American Lawyer, 6.3.20
- Client Alert, 5.8.20