Matthew Innes is a Senior Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Matthew focuses his practice on personal injury protection litigation matters, with an emphasis on the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies. He has represented multiple insurance carriers in all phases of litigation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2013
- Book Award, Trial Practice
- Book Award, Finance for Lawyers
- University of Florida, B.S., Public Relations, cum laude, December 2009
- Outside Concentrations in Entrepreneurship, Education and Sports Management
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyer’s Division
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2018-Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, 2013-2018