Sarah K. Balk is an Associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Private Client Services Practice Group.
Sarah advises clients with regard to wills, trusts, power of attorneys, health care directives, estate and gift tax planning, GST tax planning, planned giving, probate administration, trust administration, business and wealth transition planning. She represents individuals, fiduciaries, and beneficiaries.
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2019
- American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition Regional Champion and National Runner-Up
- The Charles D. Evans and Celia S. Evans Scholarship Fund
- The C. Blake McDowell Sr. Scholarship
- Student Bar Association, Vice President
- Ex-Officio Member, Executive Board, Akron Bar Association
- Student Bar Association, 2L Class President
- Vice President of International Law Society
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Criminal Justice, December 2014
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Recognition, 4.3.23