Scott A. Marcus is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Scott focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters. With more than 25 years of experience, he has counseled clients in purchases and sales of raw land, industrial, multi-family and retail properties in addition to representation of landlords and tenants with leasing related matters.
Scott was reappointed in 2021 to serve a third, two-year term on the Florida Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee, representing the 4th Appellate District where he is responsible (together with the committee members) for drafting the FAR/BAR Contract.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1993
- University of South Florida, B.A., 1990
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Division
- Residential Real Estate & Industry Liaison (RREIL) Committee
- Florida Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee, 4th Appellate District