Tarmo Jõeveer is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the International Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Tarmo focuses on complex litigation matters, international arbitration, and international business transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Tarmo worked in the intergovernmental and international security relations field, including over 15 years at the United Nations. At the UN he provided threat and risk management support to UN operations in Bosnia, Kosovo, Haiti, Ukraine, and Philippines, and worked on business continuity and organizational resilience plans at the UN Headquarters in New York.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in International Arbitration, December 2022 (in progress)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2022
- International and Comparative Law Review, Member
- Dean’s List Spring 2021, Fall 2021
- Estonian National Defense Academy, B.A., June 1996
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Jõeveer, Tarmo. Minu Haiti (My Haiti). Tallinn, Estonia, Petrone Print, 2011