Adam I. Bregman is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Adam focuses his practice on the acquisition, entitlement, financing, development, leasing, and sale of various types of commercial real estate projects, including office buildings, retail centers, mixed-use developments, industrial projects, residential subdivisions, hotels, multi-family projects, and equestrian facilities.
Adam’s experience also includes representing investors in the acquisition, management, and sale of real property assets; representing developers in the entitlement and development of vacant land; representing landlords and tenants in office, retail and industrial lease transactions; and, representing borrowers and lenders in real estate financing, including construction financing, inter-creditor transactions, and syndications.
Adam currently serves on the Board of Directors and as General Counsel for United Way of Palm Beach County.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., Real Property Development, 2012
- Charles M. Haar Award for Excellence in Planning and Zoning
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, History, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Commercial Real Estate Committee
- Real Estate Leasing Committee
- Real Estate Problem Studies Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- United Way of Palm Beach County
- General Counsel, Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 7.19.22
- Firm News, 7.8.21
- Article, 1.28.19
- Article, 10.5.18
- Article, 5.12.16