Cameron A. Parks is a senior associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Cameron focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation as well as copyright and trademark matters.
In law school, Cameron was a Research Assistant for an Associate Dean and received book awards for achieving the highest grades in Mediation and Theater Law. Cameron served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable F. Rand Wallis of the 9th Judicial Circuit, Criminal Division. Cameron also interned for the Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit and participated in a legal study abroad program in Australia.
After graduating law school, Cameron attended DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, Illinois, where she received a Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law.
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D., 2010
- DePaul University College of Law, LLM in Intellectual Property Law, 2012
- University of Miami, B.B.A., 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Chair, Holidays All Year Long (2016-2017)
- The Intellectual Property Law Association of Florida
- Secretary (2019)