Devon A. Hoffman is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
While in law school, Devon served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Robin S. Rosenbaum of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Ivan F. Fernandez of the Florida Third District Court of Appeal. She also served as a Legal Intern to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2021
- Greenberg Traurig Scholar (full tuition academic scholarship to FIU Law) (2019 – 2021)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship (partial tuition academic scholarship to FIU Law) (2018 – 2019)
- Jackson Lewis P.C. Employment Law Scholarship
- FIU Law Pro Bono Service Award
- FIU Law Review, Articles Editor
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Society, Vice President
- Employment & Labor Law Society, President
- Negotiation & Mediation Team, Vice President of Internal Competitions
- Moot Court, Member
- Book Awards: Property, Legal Skills & Values III, and Federal Courts
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science, May 2018
Professional and Civic
- Federal Bar Association