Donald J. Curotto is partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Don has received Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating and has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America® in real estate and real estate litigation. He represents companies in transactions that are essential to real estate development, from buying raw land to financing construction and selling finished property. He has served as counsel for a national hotel for the last 20 years in over 100 real estate transactions.
Don also focuses on real estate development, hotel development, financing, sales and leasing. He represents developers and lenders in both residential and commercial projects throughout Florida and the Southeast.
Before moving to Orlando, Don Curotto practiced law in California, where he focused on commercial litigation in state and federal courts. He also worked on commercial transactions, primarily acquisition and development financing for a nationwide lender.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 1981
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1978
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, The Best Lawyers in America®, 8.19.21
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20
- Recognition, 5.13.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2020; 8 Partners Selected as 'Lawyer of the Year'Recognition, 8.15.19
- Article, 8.15.18
- Article, 4.3.18
- Article, 8.21.17
- Recognition, 8.16.16
- Article, 8.18.14
- Article, 8.15.13