J. Cameron Katz is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Cameron’s practice focuses on contractual and transactional matters, with a concentration in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, real estate, and business transactions. He represents businesses in a variety of industries, including auto dealers, real estate developers, restaurants and other hospitality businesses, and software companies. Cameron’s work with these businesses frequently involves the preparation and negotiation of asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, real estate purchase agreements, leases, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, bylaws, and other general commercial contracts.
Cameron earned his Juris Doctor from Florida State University, where he graduated magna cum laude and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While working toward his degree, Cameron was awarded a Business Law Certificate with Highest Honors from Florida State University and was a member of the Law Review and Business Review. Prior to attending law school, Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Florida State University.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Florida State University College of Business, B.S., Business Management, 2015
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 7.8.21
- Recognition, Super Lawyers, 6.24.21
- Firm News, Melbourne, FL, 5.6.20
- Florida Labor and Employment Law Blog, 7.7.20
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Business/Corporate - 2021