Jonathan P. Hart is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Jonathan regularly represents clients in state and federal court on complex litigation matters. He handles a variety of commercial disputes, including:
- corporate and partnership disputes;
- breach of contract claims;
- fraud and deceptive trade practices claims; and
- Lanham Act claims.
Jonathan also represents clients in claims involving misappropriation of trade secrets and enforcement of non-compete provisions and in real estate litigation, including commercial landlord-tenant disputes and land use issues. He is also experienced in defending companies in class action litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2008
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Staff Editor
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional and Civic
- President of the Board - West Jupiter Community Group, Inc. d/b/a Edna W. Runner Tutorial Center
- Trustee - Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 1.8.21
- Article, 10.5.18
- "Why Many Manager Removal Provisions Are Doomed to Fail," Daily Business Review (April 26, 2016)