Martha Ferral is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Arbitration & Litigation Practice Group. Prior to starting law school, she worked for over 20 years as a paralegal in the International Arbitration & Litigation Practice Group, gaining international and litigation experience.
Martha’s practice includes counseling companies in international business transactions and in complex litigation matters. Fluent in Spanish, she frequently counsels international clients on their matters in the United States.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Barry University, B.S., Legal Studies, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 2.16.21
- "Just Who Is The Enemy In The War Against Opioids?," St. Thomas Law Review Blog (October 25, 2017)
- "Does President Trump's Travel Ban Really Protect Us?," St. Thomas Law Review Blog (February 13, 2017)
- "Are Your Assets Safe Abroad? The Importance of Perfecting Security Interests," St. Thomas Law Review Blog (September 22, 2016)