Michael Siegel is a partner in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
A Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Rated attorney, Michael has over 30 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in transactional matters, commercial litigation, and employment and real estate matters. He counsels physicians in health care related matters, including contract negotiations and peer review. Michael represents various non-profit organizations and is a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator.
Michael previously served on the Twelfth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission and the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee and was the Chair of the Labor and Employment Section of the Sarasota County Bar Association.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1989
- Bowdoin College, B.A. magna cum laude, 1985
- District of Columbia
Professional and Civic
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Chair of the Labor and Employment Section
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, 2007–2010
- Twelfth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, 2009—2012
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Rated
- Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2023
- Supreme Court of Florida Certified County and Circuit Court Mediator