Palm Beach Illustrated has published the 2020 list of “Top Lawyers” in Palm Beach County. The magazine partnered with the Professional Research Services to survey licensed Palm Beach County attorneys about who they would recommend, other than themselves, in the area. The list represents the best legal minds practicing in Palm Beach County, as chosen by their peers.
Included among them are the following Shutts & Bowen attorneys:
- Joseph Bain, Intellectual Property Law
- Matthew Chait, Commercial Litigation
- James Farrell, Health Care Law
- Steven Greenberg, Intellectual Property Law
- Patricia Leonard, Business Litigation & Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Menor, Real Estate Law
- Steven Parson, Banking and Finance Law & Real Estate Law
To view the full September 2020 issue of Palm Beach Illustrated, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.