Thirteen attorneys at Shutts & Bowen LLP have been named top lawyers in their fields by Chambers & Partners in the 2019 Edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
Bowman Brown, Chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee, was ranked as a “Star Individual” on banking and regulatory matters. Managing Partner Micky Grindstaff was ranked as an “Eminent Practitioner.”
The 2019 edition recognizes the firm in banking & finance; bankruptcy/restructuring; construction; corporate/M&A and private equity; real estate; and litigation: general commercial.
The attorneys recognized by Chambers USA and their areas of practice are:
- Brent Bell, Orlando: Construction
- Bowman Brown, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Andrew Brumby, Orlando: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John H. Dannecker, Orlando: Construction
- Luis A. de Armas, Miami: Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Michael J. Grindstaff, Orlando: Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Rod Jones, Orlando: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Arthur J. Menor, West Palm Beach: Real Estate
- Geoffrey Randall, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Margaret A. Rolando, Miami: Real Estate
- Kim Prior, Miami: Financial Services
- Jennifer Slone Tobin, Orlando: Real Estate
- Bryan Wells, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with approximately 300 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.