Thirteen attorneys at Shutts & Bowen LLP have been named top lawyers in their fields by Chambers & Partners in the 2018 Edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
Bowman Brown, Chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee, was ranked as a “Star Individual” on banking and regulatory matters, while Micky Grindstaff, the firm’s Managing Partner, was ranked as an “Eminent Practitioner.” Michael Jay Rune II was ranked for the first time as a “Recognized Practitioner.”
The 2018 edition recognizes the firm in banking & finance; bankruptcy/restructuring; construction; corporate/M&A and private equity; real estate; and zoning and land use.
The attorneys recognized by Chambers USA and their areas of practice are:
- Brent Bell, Orlando: Construction
- Bowman Brown, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Andrew Brumby, Orlando: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John H. Dannecker, Orlando: Construction
- Luis A. de Armas, Miami: Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Michael J. Grindstaff, Orlando: Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Rod Jones, Orlando: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Arthur J. Menor, West Palm Beach: Real Estate
- Geoffrey Randall, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Margaret A. Rolando, Miami: Real Estate
- Michael Jay Rune II, Miami: Construction
- Jennifer Slone Tobin, Orlando: Real Estate
- Bryan Wells, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with more than 280 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.