Edwin J. Stacker is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Ed regularly represents clients in the administrative and governmental processes at the local, regional, and state levels representing owners and developers of residential and mixed-use projects, regional malls, hotels, hospitals, industrial parks, telecommunication industries, petroleum and port-related facilities, sports complexes, and public airport expansions.
He previously served as an Assistant County Attorney for Broward County where he was instrumental in the promulgation of Broward County’s Land Development Code and the implementation of the Comprehensive Plan.
- Florida State University, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- City, County and Local Government Law Section
- Environmental & Land Use Law Section
- Member, The Hallandale Beach Chamber of Commerce Developers Dais Committee
- Member, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance, Entrepreneur Council
- Co-Board Member, Port Everglades Association, Inc.