Martha Rabbitt is a partner in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
A Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney, Martha regularly represents lending institutions, sellers and purchasers in a wide range of corporate and finance transactions including:
- commercial mortgage-backed securities loans and defeasance transactions;
- refinances of large-scale commercial, hotel, storage and multi-family properties;
- asset-based lending;
- boat and airplane loan closings; and,
- foreclosure actions.
Martha also represents corporate clients in business acquisitions, mergers and sales.
- University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2003
- Amherst College, B.A., 1998
Professional and Civic
- Zoo Miami Foundation, Board of Directors
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 6.28.22
- Event, 3.24.22
- Firm News, 11.17.21
- Media Mention, Daily Business Review, 9.14.20
- Martha Rabbitt and Tim Gillis Featured Speakers at the RPPTL Real Property Finance and Lending Committee Meeting11.20.19
- Article, 10.5.18