Michael Quinn is a Partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
With a significant portion of his practice devoted to land use and development, Michael represents developers and property owners with issues related to zoning, comprehensive plans, concurrency, and property rights. Michael also has over a decade of litigation experience, including the handling of numerous complex business and real estate disputes.
A long-time resident of Central Florida, Michael understands the importance of the hospitality industry which is vital to the local economy. As part of his hospitality practice, Michael has represented companies in the areas of transportation, cruise, theme parks, and vacation ownership. Prior to joining the firm, Michael also assisted creators and developers of new themed attractions with licensing and contractual matters.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Book Awards (Top Grade): Legal Writing and Research II, Federal Legislative Practice
- Florida State University Business Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Orange County Bar Association
- NAIOP – Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Leadership Orlando - Class 97
News, Insights & Media Mentions
News & Speaking Engagements
- Publications, Law360, 6.16.21
- Article, 10.21.19
- Article, 10.2.19
- Article, 1.28.19
- "Timeshare giant Diamond shuts down another company that claims it can cancel your timeshare," Orlando Business Journal (July 19, 2019)
- "Diamond Resorts Closes Case Against Timeshare Exit Cos.," Law360 (July 2, 2019)
- "Wyndham Destinations working with consumers who lost money in timeshare exit scheme," ClickOrlando (January 18, 2019)
- "Timeshare Industry Fighting Back to End Exit Fraud: One Major Firm Disbarred and Another Files Bankruptcy," PRNewswire (September 13, 2018)