Elizabeth King is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters, including securities litigation, copyright litigation, antitrust litigation and consumer class actions.
Prior to joining the firm, she was an attorney at a global law firm in New York City and was a Dean’s Fellow at the Fashion Law Institute at Fordham University School of Law. While in law school, she was a legal intern at an American fashion and lifestyle company.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar
- New York University, B.A., Psychology, 2012
- New York