Elizabeth King is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Her practice includes a broad range of litigation matters, including consumer finance litigation, real estate litigation, business tort litigation and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a commercial litigation attorney at a global law firm in New York City and was a Dean’s Fellow at the Fashion Law Institute at Fordham University School of Law. While in law school, she was a legal intern at an American fashion and lifestyle company.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar
- New York University, B.A., Psychology, 2012
- New York
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, The Best Lawyers in America®, 8.19.21
- Recognition, Tampa, 11.3.20
- Recognition, Tampa, 11.2.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2022
- "Outstanding Pro Bono Service by a Young Lawyer" Award, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, 2020