With such close proximity to top ports for the cruise industry, cargo shipping and yachting, we have worked with maritime clients in numerous areas. From federal maritime laws and vessel financing to accidents and disputes, we have the experience to handle legal concerns for maritime companies.
Our attorneys offer their unique skills in admiralty, finance, bankruptcy, taxation, insurance and litigation to help clients protect their interests. Working with companies in the U.S. and abroad, we have advised major cruise lines, ship owners, builders, operators and many others, including the financial and insurance institutions that serve them.
News & Insights
- Article, Daily Business Review, 4.27.21
- Speaking Engagement, 11.17.20
- Recognition, Tampa, 7.20.20
- Firm News, Thomson Reuters, 6.4.20
- Business and Legal Insights, 2.22.21