Shutts & Bowen LLP is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite™. Additionally, the firm was named No. 6 among the largest law firms in Florida.
Now in it’s 19th year, the 2022 Florida Legal Elite represent about 1.4% of active Florida Bar members, recognizing some of the state’s top licensed and practice attorneys, as selected by their peers.
West Palm Beach partner Sean Smith made the Up & Comers list for the first time. The 97 attorneys on this list garnered the most votes in a specific category for attorneys under the age of 40 who have exhibited leadership in the law and in their community.
The following Shutts attorneys received recognition from Florida Trend:
- Amanda B. Buffinton – Construction Law
- Charla M. Burchett – Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Thomas Cookson – Business Law
- Harris J. Koroglu – Bankruptcy & Workout
- Patricia A. Leonard – Commercial Litigation
- Eric E. Page – Commercial Litigation
- Woodrow “Woody” H. Pollack – Intellectual Property
- Eric C. Reed – Commercial Litigation
- Matthew S. Sackel – Commercial Litigation
- Michael P. Silver – Commercial Litigation
- Timothy D. Woodward – Construction Law
Up and Comer
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with approximately 300 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.