E. Zachary Rans is the Managing Partner in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Zach has been selected to the Florida Super Lawyers list since 2013 and has over 20 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in matters involving construction projects and the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of real estate. He routinely handles matters involving:
- negotiation and drafting of agreements related to project development, including design and construction agreements;
- real estate purchases and sales;
- commercial leasing;
- title insurance;
- real estate financing and construction financing; and,
- the negotiation and drafting of various other agreements for commercial transactions.
Zach is admitted to practice in Florida and Indiana.
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Purdue University, B.A., French, History and Medieval Studies, 1994
Professional and Civic
- American Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Media Mention, 3.16.20
- Article, 3.2.18
- Article, 2.11.16