Michael A. Munoz is an associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Michael focuses on general and business litigation matters.
Prior to joining Shutts, Michael held an appellate judicial clerkship with Judge Spencer D. Levine of the Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Executive Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- Interscholastic Chair, Moot Court Board
- Advanced Clinical Excellence Award, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Clinic
- Dean’s Award, Ethics & The Law of Lawyering
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2014
- Phi Beta Kappa
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Article, The Florida Bar Journal, 8.20.20
- Webinar, 7.30.20
- "The End of the Two Subscribing Witnesses Requirement for Florida Leases," The Florida Bar Journal (September/October 2020)
- Author, “A River Basin Runs Through it: Evolving Understandings of Equitable Apportionment and Water Rights at the Florida-Georgia Line” 27 Duke Envtl. L. & Pol’y F. 179 (2016)