Roland Gallor is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. He serves on the firm's Associates Committee and is Chairman of the Professional Development Committee and the Summer Associate Program.
Roland has been recognized as a “Top Lawyer” by South Florida Legal Guide. He works with banks and other lending institutions, as well as local and international investors, real estate funds, developers and servicers on business deals for commercial property throughout South Florida. A Certified Public Accountant with a background in litigation and arbitration, Roland understands the financial and legal strategies behind real estate transactions. He focuses specifically on the transfer of commercial property, commercial real estate financing and complex loan workouts, including acquisitions, sales, leasing and lending.
While at the University of Florida Law School, Roland was a member of the Law Review and received the Florida Education Fund Minority Participation in Legal Education Scholarship.
- University of Florida School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of Florida, B.S., with highest honors, Accounting, 1997
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Recognition, South Florida Legal Guide, 4.6.21
- Media Mention, The Legal 500, 10.16.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20
- Recognition, 4.9.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2020; 8 Partners Selected as 'Lawyer of the Year'Recognition, 8.15.19
- Recognition, 3.19.19
- Article, 8.15.18
- Article, 1.11.18
- Recognition, 1.17.17
- Article, 3.10.16
- South Florida Legal Guide recognized Shutts & Bowen as a Top Law Firm, and named these 21 Shutts & Bowen lawyers as 2015 Top Lawyers.2.9.15
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Real Estate, 2009, 2011
- South Florida Legal Guide:
- Up & Comer, 2013, 2014
- Top Lawyers in South Florida, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Real Estate Law, 2019, 2020, 2021