The South Florida Legal Guide has published their annual list of Top Lawyers and Top Up and Comers. Among them are 18 Shutts & Bowen attorneys. Selections are made by peer nominations of attorneys well regarded in the legal community and with a distinguished record of achievement. These attorneys are listed below.
- Joseph D. Bolton: Real Estate
- Bowman Brown: International Banking, Corporate and Business
- Sheila Marie Cesarano: Labor and Employment
- Steven M. Ebner: Litigation
- Santiago D. Echemendia: Real Estate – Land Use and Zoning, Environmental
- Arthur J. Furia: Corporate and Business
- Roland A. Gallor: Real Estate
- Joseph M. Goldstein: Corporate and Business Litigation
- Jacqueline F. Howe: Litigation
- Sandra E. Krumbein: Real Estate
- Alfred A. LaSorte: Real Estate – Litigation
- Patricia A. Leonard: Corporate and Business Litigation
- Michael D. Lozoff: Finance
- John E. Meagher: Insurance
- Arthur J. Menor: Real Estate, Commercial Leasing
- Harold E. Patricoff, Jr.: Corporate and Business Litigation, International Litigation
- Francis “Frank” E. Rodriguez: Tax
Top Up and Comer
- Michelle G. Hendler: Creditors’ Rights
Shutts & Bowen was also listed as a Top Law Firm based on nominations from the Top Lawyers and Top Up & Comers on the annual ballot.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service business law firm with more than 260 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.