Palm Beach Illustrated has published the 2021 list of “Top Lawyers” in Palm Beach County. The magazine partnered with the Professional Research Services to survey licensed Palm Beach County attorneys about who they would recommend, other than themselves, in the area. The list represents the best legal minds practicing in Palm Beach County, as chosen by their peers.
Included among them are the following Shutts & Bowen attorneys:
- Rikki Bagatell, Corporate Law & Real Estate Law
- Joseph Bain, Intellectual Property Law
- Kristina Candido, Family Law
- Matthew Chait, Commercial Litigation & Business Litigation
- Eric Christu, Bet-the-Company Litigations
- Rosemary Dailey, Immigration Law
- James Farrell, Health Care Law
- David Gart, Trust & Estates
- Steven Greenberg, Intellectual Property Law
- Hank Jackson, Business Litigation
- Patricia Leonard, Business Litigation & Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Menor, Real Estate Law
- Timothy Monaghan, Health Care Law
- Harvey Oyer, Government Relations Practice & Land Use & Zoning Law
- Steven Parson, Banking and Finance Law & Real Estate Law
- Sean Smith, Commercial Litigation
To view the full September 2021 issue of Palm Beach Illustrated, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.