In a global economy, there is a compelling need to stay current with rules and regulations governing a mobile and multi-national workforce. Our lawyers guide businesses ranging from individual entrepreneurs to large multi-national corporations through the legal and compliance requirements needed to address their employment-related immigration needs.
Our immigration attorneys have been rated by Martindale-Hubbell and listed among the Best Lawyers in America®. They have also served or led industry organizations such as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
We offer comprehensive services that cover the full spectrum of immigration needs, from individuals and families to companies that need to adeptly manage and maximize their intercontinental workforces.
We perform due diligence on immigration issues in corporate mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other forms of corporate reorganization. We also regularly counsel foreign nationals on pre-immigration planning and assist those who want to live and expand their business in the U.S.
We advise and assist clients regarding:
- Investor and employment-related immigrant and non-immigrant visas
- Permanent resident visas for executives and other professional employees
- Family-based immigration matters and citizenship issues
- Determining appropriate type of visas for individuals intending to stay in the United States temporarily
We also guide and assist clients in processing their visa applications and resolving other State Department matters in U.S. embassies and consulates around the world.
News & Insights
- Media Mention, 4.29.20
- Firm News, 4.23.20
- Shutts & Bowen names Diamela del Castillo-Payet Partner in the Tax and International Law Practice Group8.29.18
- Recognition, 8.28.18