Palm Beach Illustrated has published the 2022 list of “Top Lawyers” in Palm Beach County. The magazine partnered with the Professional Research Services to survey licensed Palm Beach County attorneys about who they would recommend, other than themselves, in the area. The list represents the best legal minds practicing in Palm Beach County, as chosen by their peers.
Included among them are the following Shutts & Bowen attorneys:
- Rikki Bagatell: Business/Corporate Law & Corporate Law
- Joseph Bain: Intellectual Property Law
- Kristina Candido: Family Law
- Matthew Chait: Commercial Litigation & Business Litigation
- Eric Christu: Bankruptcy and Creditors Debtor Rights Insolvency and Reorganization Law & Intellectual Property Law
- Rosemary Dailey: Immigration Law
- James Farrell: Health Care Law
- David Gart: Trust & Estates
- Shelly Wald Harris: Trusts & Estates
- Hank Jackson: Business Litigation & Commercial Litigation
- Jennifer Kypreos: Real Estate Law
- Patricia Leonard: Business Litigation & Commercial Litigation
- Arthur Menor: Real Estate Law
- Timothy Monaghan: Health Care Law
- Harvey Oyer: Land Use & Zoning Law
- Steven Parson: Real Estate Law
- Alexander Schneider: Intellectual Property Law
- Neil Shoter: Real Estate Law
- Sean Smith: Commercial Litigation
To view the full September 2022 issue of Palm Beach Illustrated, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.