Eighteen attorneys at Shutts & Bowen LLP have been named top lawyers in their fields by Chambers & Partners in the 2020 Edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
Bowman Brown, Chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee, was ranked as a “Star Individual” on banking and regulatory matters. Managing Partner Micky Grindstaff was ranked as an “Eminent Practitioner.”
The 2020 edition recognizes the firm in Banking & Finance; Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Construction; Corporate/M&A and Private Equity; Intellectual Property; Real Estate; and Litigation: General Commercial.
The attorneys recognized by Chambers USA and their areas of practice are:
- Joseph W. Bain, West Palm Beach: Intellectual Property
- Brent C. Bell, Orlando: Construction
- Bowman Brown, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Andrew Brumby, Orlando: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Amanda B. Buffinton, Tampa: Construction
- John H. Dannecker, Orlando: Construction
- Luis A. de Armas, Miami: Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Steven M. Greenberg, West Palm Beach: Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Grindstaff, Orlando: Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Rod Jones, Orlando: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Arthur J. Menor, West Palm Beach: Real Estate
- Geoffrey Randall, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Ryan C. Reinert, Tampa: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Margaret A. Rolando, Miami: Real Estate
- Kim Prior, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Jennifer Slone Tobin, Orlando: Real Estate
- Bryan Wells, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Timothy Woodward, Tampa: Construction
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with approximately 300 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.