Elise M. Engle is an attorney in the Tampa and Tallahassee offices of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Appellate Practice Group.
Elise focuses her practice on appellate litigation, civil appeals and trial support in both state and federal courts. She was most recently a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Jamie R. Grosshans at the Florida Supreme Court, following a clerkship with the Honorable John L. Badalamenti at the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Elise served as a judicial extern for the Florida Second District Court of Appeal, as a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert G. Fegers in the Florida Tenth Judicial Circuit, and as a summer associate in the litigation practice group of a Florida law firm.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2020
- Trial Team
- Winning Team - 2019 Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition
- Student Bar Association
- Legislative Representative, Social Committee Chair
- Trial Team
- University of Florida, B.S., Journalism, 2017
- Florida Blue Key
- University of Florida Student Government
- Cabinet Member
- University of Florida Homecoming and Gator Growl
- Associate Producer of Show, Technical Director, Assistant Director of Cameos
- Chi Omega Fraternity
- Involvement Chair
Professional and Civic
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Federalist Society