Jodi-Ann Tillman is an attorney in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Intellectual Property practice group.
Jodi concentrates her practice in the areas of copyright and trademark transactional work; trademark counseling and strategy, clearance, prosecution and enforcement; and the management of multi-national trademark portfolios in a wide range of industries. In addition, she represents clients in intellectual property disputes before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, in domain name disputes, and in federal court litigation.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, Articles Editor
- Federal Bar Association NSU Chapter, Chair
- Research Assistant for Professor Areto Imoukhuede, Constitutional Law
- Nova Southeastern University, Huizenga College of Business & Entrepreneurship, M.B.A., 2013
- Graduate Student Government Association, Business Program Senator
- Nova Southeastern University, B.S., Legal Studies, 2011
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Society