Shutts & Bowen LLP is pleased to announce that 14 attorneys have been recognized in the 2021 edition of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite™. Shutts was further recognized by the publication as one of the firms with the most honorees in the 2021 edition.
Now in its 18th year, the 2021 Florida Legal Elite honorees represent just 1.3% of active Florida Bar members, recognizing some of the state’s top licensed and practicing attorneys, as selected by their peers.
The 2021 roster features four Shutts partners who are listed for the first time, including Harris J. Koroglu, Kristin Drecktrah Paz, Daniel T. O’Keefe and Ashley S. Hodson.
The following Shutts & Bowen attorneys received the Legal Elite designation in 2021:
- Joseph M. Goldstein – Government & Administrative
- Sandra E. Krumbein – Real Estate
- Harris J. Koroglu – Bankruptcy & Workout
- Kristin Drecktrah Paz - International
- Daniel T. O’Keefe – Real Estate
- Ashley S. Hodson – Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Jason Gonzalez - Appellate
- Daniel E. Nordby - Appellate
- Eric E. Page – Commercial Litigation
- Woodrow “Woody” Pollack – Intellectual Property
- Michael P. Silver – Commercial Litigation
West Palm Beach
- Joseph W. Bain – Intellectual Property
- Matthew R. Chait – Commercial Litigation
- Patricia A. Leonard – Business Litigation
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with approximately 300 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.