The January 2022 issue of Jupiter Magazine showcases a curated list of Top Lawyers, an honor selected by their peers. The publication profiles some of the most trusted and experienced lawyers in the Palm Beach County area, many of whom give their time and talents to make their communities stronger every day.
Among this year’s Top Lawyers are the following Shutts attorneys:
- Rikki Lober Bagatell - Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- Joseph W. Bain - Intellectual Property Law
- Kristina M. Candido - Family Law
- Matthew R. Chait - Business Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Eric C. Christu - Bet-the-Company Litigations
- Rosemary E. Dailey - Immigration Law
- James Farrell - Health Care Law
- David A. Gart - Trusts & Estates
- Steven M. Greenberg - Intellectual Property Law
- Hank Jackson - Business Litigation
- Patricia A. Leonard - Business Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Arthur J. Menor - Real Estate Law
- Timothy E. Monaghan - Health Care Law
- Harvey E. Oyer III - Government Relations Practice; Land Use and Zoning Law
- Steven R. Parson - Real Estate Law
- Sean M. Smith - Commercial Litigation
To view the full list of Top Lawyers, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.