Palm Beach Illustrated has published their annual list of “Top Lawyers” in Palm Beach County. Selections were made by a peer review survey conducted by Palm Beach Illustrated and Professional Research Services. The following attorneys are listed.
Top Lawyers 2018
- Rikki Lober Bagatell, Corporate Law
- Joseph W. Bain, Intellectual Property Law
- Daniel Barsky, Intellectual Property Law
- Kristina Candido, Family Law
- Rosemary E. Dailey, Immigration Law
- James Farrell, Health Care Law
- David A. Gart, Trusts and Estates
- Shelly Wald Harris, Trusts and Estates
- Hank Jackson, Business Litigation
- Jennifer Kypreos, Real Estate Law
- Alfred A. LaSorte, Real Estate Law
- Patricia Leonard, Business Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Arthur J. Menor, Real Estate Law
- Steven R. Parson, Real Estate Law
- Raymond W. Royce, Land Use and Zoning Law
To view the full September 2018 issue of Palm Beach Illustrated, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service business law firm with more than 280 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.