Melodie Khosrovani is a law clerk in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation practice group.
Melodie focuses her practice on the areas of business and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Shutts, Melodie served as a judicial extern for the Honorable James A. Edwards of the Fifth District Court of Appeal. She earned her Juris Doctor at the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she served as a Managing Editor for the Florida Law Review and as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2020
- Dean’s List
- Book Award – Legal Writing, 2017
- Book Award – Introduction to Lawyering, 2017
- Florida Law Review
- Managing Editor, 2019-2020
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy, 2018-2019
- Mediation Clinic
- Family Advocacy Clinic
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2016
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Honors Program
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Teaching Assistant, Principles of Management, 2016
- Co-author, “International Law Deskbook 2020,” The Florida Bar International Law Section (2020)